1. General information
- This policy applies to the website operating under the url address: segerct.com
- The website operator and the personal data administrator is: SEGER CUTTING TOOLS 38-124Wiśniowa 299
- The operator’s contact e-mail address: email@example.com
- The operator is the Administrator of your personal data in relation to the data provided voluntarily on the website.
- The website uses personal data for the following purposes:
- Handling inquiries submitted via the form
- The website gathers information about users and their behaviour in the following way:
- Through data entered voluntarily in the forms, which are then entered into the Operator’s systems.
- By saving cookie files in end-devices (so-called ‘cookies’).
2. Selected data protection methods used by the Operator
- User passwords are stored in a hashed form. The hash function works in one direction – it is not possible to reverse its operation – this is now a modern standard in the area of user password storage.
- The operator periodically changes his administrative passwords.
- In order to protect data, the Operator regularly makes backup copies.
- An important element of data protection is regular updating of all software used by the Operator for the processing of personal data, which means, in particular, regular updates of programming components.
- The website is hosted (maintained) on the operator’s server: home.pl
4. Your rights and additional information on how the data is used
- In specific situations, the Administrator has the right to transfer your personal data to other recipients, providing it is necessary to perform the contract concluded with you or to fulfil the Administrator’s obligations. This applies to the following groups of recipients :
- persons authorized by us and employees and co-workers who must have access to the personal data provided in order to perform their duties,
- hosting company,
- companies handling mailings,
- companies handling SMS messages,
- companies with which the Administrator co-operates within the scope of own marketing,
- law firms and debt collectors,
- payment operators,
- public authorities.
- Your personal data shall be processed by the Administrator for no longer than it is necessary to perform the related activities specified in separate regulations (e.g. accounting). With regards to marketing data, the personal data shall not be processed for longer than 3 years.
- You have the right to request the Administrator to :
- access the personal data concerning yourself ,
- rectify it,
- limit the processing,
- transfer the data.
- You have the right to object to the processing within the scope indicated in point 3.3c) to the processing of personal data in order to perform the legitimate interests pursued by the Administrator, including profiling, however the right to object may not be exercised if there are valid legally justified grounds for processing, overriding interests, rights and freedoms, in particular, the determination, investigation or defence of claims.
- The Administrator’s actions may be appealed against to the President of the Personal Data Protection Office, ul. Stawki w, 00-193 Warsaw.
- Providing personal data is voluntary, but necessary for the operation of the Website.
- Actions may be taken in relation to you, comprising automated decision-making, including profiling, in order to provide services under the concluded contract and for the purpose of conducting direct marketing by the Administrator.
- Personal data shall not be transferred to third countries, within the meaning of the personal data protection provisions. This means that we do not send them outside the European Union.
5. Information in forms
- The Website collects the information provided voluntarily by the user, including, if it is provided, personal data.
- The website may save information about connection parameters (time record, IP address).
- The Website, in some cases, may save the information which facilitates the linking of data in the form with the e-mail address of the user filling in the form. In such case, the user’s e-mail appears inside the url address of the page containing the form.
- The data provided in the form is processed for the purpose arising from the function of a specific form, e.g. in order to process a website request or a commercial contact, registration of services, etc. Each time, the context and description of the form informs you in a clear manner what it is used for.
6. Administrator logs
- Information on the behaviour of users on the website may be logged. Such data is used for the website administration.
7. Important marketing techniques
- The operator uses re-marketing techniques that allow for matching advertising messages with the user’s behaviour on the website, which may give the illusion that the user’s personal data is used to track him. However, in practice, there is no transfer of any personal data from the Operator to advertising operators. The technological requirement for such activities is that cookies are enabled.
8. Information about cookies
- Cookie files (so-called ‘cookies’) are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the Website User’s end device and which are intended for the use of the Website’s pages. Cookies ordinarily contain the name of the website they originate from, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
- The entity that places cookies on the Website User’s end device and gains access to them is the Website operator.
- Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- maintaining the Website user’s session (after logging in), thanks to which the user does not have to re-enter the login and password on each of the Website’s sub-pages;
- achieving the goals specified above in the ‘Important Marketing Techniques’;
- The Website uses two basic types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User’s end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). “Persistent” cookies are stored on the User’s end device for the time specified in the cookie parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
- The software for browsing websites (web browser), usually by default, allows the storage of cookies on the User’s end device. The Website’s Users may change the relevant settings. A web browser enables the removal of cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies. Detailed information on this topic can be found in the help section or documentation of the web browser.
- Cookies placed on the Website User’s end device may also be used by entities cooperating with the Website operator, in particular, the following companies: Google (Google Inc., located in the USA), Facebook (Facebook Inc., located in the USA), Twitter (Twitter Inc., located in the USA).
9. Managing cookies – how to provide and withdraw consent in practice?
- If the user does not wish to receive cookies, he or she may change the browser’s settings. We make a reservation that disabling cookies which necessary for authentication processes, security and maintaining user preferences may make it difficult, and in extreme cases, may prevent the use of web pages.
- In order to manage the cookie settings, select the web browser you are using from the list below and follow the instructions:
- Mobile device: